Lease premier San Francisco properties from home! California Luxury real estate leasing company focused on providing a high quality service to our clients and a healthy live/work balance for our team is seeking a real estate Transaction Coordinator (TC) to work with our agents to oversee the flow and execution of documents for each real estate transactions from initial contact to executed agreement.
Working remotely, TC provides critical support to a small team of leasing agents to process applications, documents, draft contractual agreements and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure transaction is fully executed and filed to the benefit of our clients and customers. Working under a licensed real estate agent the TC duties include (In order of priority)
- Process rental applications: TC will review tenant application, credit package and other documents and transcribe into a report for the agents review. TC will interview references and employers as provided by the applicant and document findings for client and agent to review.
- Engage directly with clients, customers and stakeholders to obtain all necessary signatures on agreements, gather documents, confirm details and other duties to keep the transaction moving forward
- Regularly update & maintain positive communication with clients, customers, agents, and vendors as required
- Draft contracts: Using templates and under the supervision of a licensed agent, draft lease and other real estate contracts and manage the signature acquisition process.
- Compile, assemble and submit documentation for in house quality/regulator review
- Proactively manage each transaction to ensure each step of a deal is completed as soon as possible with with a degree of urgency.
- Document and template management. Coordinate with management to gain a firm command and understanding of the templates and documents utilized by agents and Company
- Account management. Keep record for each of our buildings and properties
Key Ingredients for Success
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Friendly but firm disposition to ensure clients/customers stay happy but deliverables are executed in timely fashion
- Provide high level customer service and an overall can do, service-oriented attitude
- Strong computer skills including
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Documents
- Web conferencing software
- Social Media
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to find solutions
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on needs
- Beneficial Experience but required
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Paralegal assistant
- Audit and/or quality control
- Drafting contracts
- Rent Control
- San Francisco and/or California rent laws
Position- We Offer
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Continuous leaning with a management team invested in your growth and success
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits, and 3+ weeks of paid vacation/flex holidays annually
- Flexible Hours
- Benefits – Medical and Dental Benefits
- Salary and Bonus: Based on experience
- Full-time and Independent Contractor positions available
- Flexible work week
Use the green icon to the right!
* Items are based on full time employment.. These will be modified, based on candidates desired work work , work flexibility and maximum number of hours worked per week.