- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2029 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
Luxurious 3BR/2BA | Available Now | Garden | Rooftop Deck with Incredible Panoramic Views | Parking | Laundry
Enjoy this exquisite home perched up on Russian Hill on a private Cul-de-sac off of Chestnut St. and Polk St. The modern kitchen with state of the art stainless steel appliances are perfect to bring out your inner chef. Serve that perfect dinner for 8 in the separate dining room with a full sized table, polished marble flooring, full skylight ceiling and fireplace. Off the dining room is a quaint, private, brick lined private garden area with seating, and a fountain. The great room boasts vaulted exposed beam ceilings and bright lighting from outside and you’ll be able to tickle the keys of the Baby Grand Piano. Each bedroom is private and room is plentiful. The bathrooms are newly remodeled with clean, crisp amenities and a warm and cozy feeling. Savor the breathtaking and sweeping views from the rooftop deck, accessible via the outdoor spiral staircase.
Russian Hill is one of San Francisco’s more affluent neighborhoods. Walk just a few blocks to the famous “Crookedest Street in San Francisco”; Lombard Street, with its eight hairpin turns in one block. Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, George Sterling Park, and Russian Hill Park are all within walking distance to this grand home.
– Luxury Modern European Style
– 3 Levels connected with Dramatic Staircases
– Private Roof Terrace with Panoramic View of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge
– Charming Brick Patio with Garden
– Formal Dining Room with exquisite Marble flooring
– Private Garage Parking Available
– Available for Terms of 1- 12+ Months
– Pricing based full 12 month term.
– Delivered furnished
– Services such as utilities, cleaning and parking may be added to rent to allow for a turn key solution.