- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1554 ft²
- Pets: Not allowed
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- 1 Full Bed
- 1 King Bed
- Exposed Brick
- Gas Range
- Laundry in Unit
- Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
Description, features & terms
Luxury Condominium is available for rent in the Oriental Warehouse. Enjoy a stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath South Beach loft with tons of character. This unit features the original exposed brick and timber beams, with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors all wrapped into a contemporary aesthetic. The high ceilings and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows create a bright and airy space. The living room flows into the updated kitchen & dining area. Behind the kitchen is the tucked-away yet spacious downstairs bedroom. This bedroom features its own ensuite bathroom. For your convenience, there is also a washer/dryer on the lower level. Venture up the industrial style staircase to the expansive loft. The upstairs mezzanine has room for a full bedroom and office space, creating the perfect live-work unit. An additional full bathroom & catwalk complete the upstairs space. The unit’s outdoor entryway & enclosed porch adds privacy while being a refreshing change from the typical South Beach high rise.
Designated as a historic landmark, this property was converted from the 1876 Oriental Warehouse to 66 loft homes in 1996. Situated in the South Beach neighborhood, this loft is near the beautiful waterfront, with close proximity to the cultural and commercial heart of San Francisco, the Embarcadero, and Oracle Ballpark.
Additionally, the neighborhood has easy access to all transportation, including Transbay Terminal, BART, Muni, Caltrain, the Bay Bridge, and highways 80/280/101.
– 2BD+ 2BA loft unit
– 1,554 SqFt est
– A historic conversion loft: truly a unique landmark building: one of a kind in SF!
– Located in South Beach (near Oracle park, walk-able to water view toward Bay Bridge, Ferry Building, FIDI – Financial District, Cafe & Restaurants, Safeway, etc.)
– Walking distance to MUNI (N, T, or E lines) and Cal Train
– The loft includes essential furniture (i.e. Dining Table & Benches, Large Screen TV, Media Console, Sofa, Shelves, King Size Bed, Full-Size Bed, Work Desk, etc.)
– Google Nest Products
– Wi-Fi is included
– Washer & Dryer are inside the unit
– Gourmet Kitchen with Gas Stove
– Designated Office Area
– Enclosed Patio/Porch
– Rate based on 12-month term.
– Min 6 month lease
– Water, Garbage, Sewer Included
– Parking is addition at $350.00/month
– No Pets.