- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 900 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Rent controlled
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Water, Garbage
Description, features & terms
Check out this remodeled turn-of-the-century apartment in SoMa! Built in 1907, this building on a quiet side street has a welcoming Victorian aesthetic. Featuring 3 comfortable bedrooms (2 of which have bay windows!), two large bathrooms, a spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a dining area that overlooks a garden behind the building, plus a bonus living room/office space that could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. Nearby, you’ll find restaurants, nightlife, Victoria Manolo Graves Park, as well as easy freeway access.
– 3-4 bedrooms
– Bonus room that could be converted into 4th bedroom or office
– 2 bathrooms
– Living/Dining Room
– Large, open kitchen
– Lots of kitchen cabinets
– Multiple general living spaces
– Laundry in-unit
– Bay windows
– Decorative fireplace surround and mantle with Victorian-period woodworking in one of the bedrooms
– Stainless steel kitchen appliances included
– Recessed lighting
– Separate wall heaters enabling zoned heating
– Garden View
– Close to the freeway
– Property delivered unfurnished – Security deposit = 1.0x rent with FICO > 750 – Minimum 12 month lease – Landlord pays water and trash – Cats negotiable – Sorry, no dogs – Available NOW!
-Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.