- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 963 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking included
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
One Lakeside Drive #513 features an open layout, granite countertops, and breathtaking views of Lake Merritt and the Oakland Hills. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo has high ceilings and abundant natural light. In-unit laundry and 1-car parking complete the home.
The Essex is the premiere luxury building in Lake Merritt and all of Oakland, delivering high-rise living at its best. Offering a 24-hour front desk; a business center; a club house and residents’ lounge; a well-equipped gym; a sun terrace with an outdoor pool, hot tub, and outdoor dining area with a barbecue; and on-site management.
The Essex is located directly on Lake Merritt, a stunning experience. It is the United States’ first official wildlife refuge and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. With amazing grassy shores; several artificial islands intended as bird refuges; an interpretive center called the Rotary Nature Center; a boating center where kayaks, sailboats, canoes, and rowboats can be rented and classes are held; and a fairytale-themed amusement park – Children’s Fairyland, Lake Merritt has something to offer for everyone. Enjoy the 3.4 mile path around the lake or relax on a gondola ride. The famous and historic “Necklace of Lights” surrounding the lake is truly a sight to behold, especially at night.
Uptown Oakland, Jack London Square, exciting restaurants, cafes, and BART are all in close proximity. This is an ideal alternative to renting in San Francisco; SF’s Financial District is just 13 minutes away by freeway or 23 minutes by BART.
– 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
– 750 sq. ft.
– Views of Lake Merritt and Oakland Hills
– Kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel Frigidaire appliances
– Washer/dryer in unit
– 1 -car parking included
– Pets considered on an individual basis
– 270-unit full-service luxury building
– 24-hour guard and doorperson
– Gorgeous entrance lobby
– Business center and club lounge
– Well-equipped fitness center
– Residents’ lounge/party room with TV opens onto outdoor dining area with barbecue
– Terrace courtyard with sunny lawn area; outdoor pool with lounge chairs; hot tub; and outdoor shower
– On-site management
– Just a few minutes to freeways, Lake Merritt BART, and 19th Street Oakland BART
– Ultimate Lake Merritt location near CA Museum, recreational activities, downtown shopping, and Whole Foods
– Walk Score of 95, a “Walker’s Paradise”