- 1 bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1200 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Spacious just renovated bi-level loft with high ceilings and custom painted concrete floors by French artist Jean-Pierre Berthy. Central AC recently installed and gas fireplace for heat and ambiance. Enjoy open floor plan with spacious living/dining area and skylight. Enjoy a newly renovated chef’s kitchen with a breakfast bar with quartz countertops and brand new appliances. There’s a half bathroom on the bottom level next to the washer and dryer. Wood & metal open staircase lead to the mezzanine level where you find a spacious, bedroom with en-suite, bathroom. Enjoy newly installed hardwood flooring and mirror closet doors. Monkeybrains high speed internet available. 1-2 car parking available for additional fee. Exclusive oof deck with spectacular 360 degree City, Hill, Bay & Bridge views Community EV charging will be available soon.
Sorry, No Pets Neighborhood: Great Inner Mission location – steps to multiple modes of transportation (BART, MUNI) & many of SF’s finest restaurants, as well as shopping, theater, hip bars, small music venues.
– Spacious loft with high ceilings and wall of windows and ceiling fan
– 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms
– Halogen track lighting
– Custom painted concrete floors by French artist Jean-Pierre Berthy
– Gas fireplace/heater
– Central AC
– Kitchen with granite countertops & painted cabinetry, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
– Laminate flooring in mezzanine bedroom with en-suite full bathroom.
– Washer and dryer in unit
– Water & garbage included
– 1-2 car garage parking available for additional fee
– Secure building with telephone entry system
– Common area roof deck with spectacular 360 degree City, Hill, Bay & Bridge views
– Sorry, No Pets
– Neighborhood: Great Mission location – steps to multiple modes of transportation (BART, MUNI) & many of SF’s finest restaurants, as well as shopping, theater, hip bars, small music venues