- 1 bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1200 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Contact Liz for more information at 415-518-7966.
Spacious renovated bi-level loft with high ceilings and custom painted concrete floors by French artist Jean-Pierre Berthy and a spacious private patio. Central AC recently installed and gas fireplace for heat and ambiance. Enjoy open floor plan with sliding glass doors that open to a spacious private patio deck. Enjoy a u-shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar with granite countertops, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, dishwasher and newly painted cabinetry. There’s a half bathroom on the bottom level next to the washer and dryer. A gas fireplace is used to heat the unit and offer ambiance. Wood & metal open staircase lead to the mezzanine level where you find a spacious, bedroom with en-suite, bathroom. Enjoy newly installed laminate hardwood flooring and mirror closet doors. Washer and dryer in unit. Monkeybrains high speed internet available. 1 car parking and 2 car tandem parking space available for additional fee. Common area roof deck with spectacular 360 degree City, Hill, Bay & Bridge views Sorry, No Pets Neighborhood: Great Inner Mission location – steps to multiple modes of transportation (BART, MUNI) & many of SF’s finest restaurants, as well as shopping, theater, hip bars, small music venues.
– Spacious loft with high ceilings and wall of windows and ceiling fan
– Halogen track lighting
– Custom painted concrete floors by French artist Jean-Pierre Berthy
– Gas fireplace/heater
– Central AC
– Kitchen with granite countertops & painted cabinetry, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
– Laminate flooring in mezzanine bedroom with en-suite full bathroom.
– Water & garbage included 1-car parking, 2 car tandem parking spaces available for additional fee
– Secure building with telephone entry system
– Private patio (~200 square feet)
– Common area roof deck with spectacular 360 degree City, Hill, Bay & Bridge views
– Sorry, No Pets
– Neighborhood: Great Mission location – steps to multiple modes of transportation (BART, MUNI) & many of SF’s finest restaurants, as well as shopping, theater, hip bars, small music venues