- 1 bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1100 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Contact Liz for video tour and more information.
Spacious Mission bi-level loft with wall of windows and high ceilings. High ceilings Halogen track lighting Custom painted concrete floors by French artist Jean-Pierre Berthy. Enjoy custom roll-up shades and black out blinds. 1st floor features open floor plan with plenty of room for a full dining table. Enjoy a u-shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar with granite countertops, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, dishwasher and newly painted cabinetry. There’s a half bath making this is a great loft for entertaining. A gas fireplace is used to heat the unit and offer ambiance. Wood & metal open staircase lead to the mezzanine level where you find a spacious, bedroom with en-suite, bathroom. Enjoy newly installed laminate hardwood flooring and mirror closet doors. Samsung front loading washer and dryer in unit. Monkeybrains high speed internet available. 1 car parking and 2 car tandem parking space available for additional fee. Common area roof deck with spectacular 360 degree City, Hill, Bay & Bridge views Sorry, No Pets Neighborhood: Great Inner Mission location – steps to multiple modes of transportation (BART, MUNI) & many of SF’s finest restaurants, as well as shopping, theater, hip bars, small music venues.
– Spacious loft with high ceilings and wall of windows and ceiling fan
– Halogen track lighting
– Custom painted concrete floors by French artist Jean-Pierre Berthy
– Gas fireplace/heater
– Kitchen with granite countertops & painted cabinetry, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
– Hardwood flooring in bedroom with en-suite full bathroom.
– Water & garbage included 1-car parking, 2 car tandem parking spaces available for additional fee
– Secure building with telephone entry system
– Common area roof deck with spectacular 360 degree City, Hill, Bay & Bridge views
– Sorry, No Pets
– Neighborhood: Great Mission location – steps to multiple modes of transportation (BART, MUNI) & many of SF’s finest restaurants, as well as shopping, theater, hip bars, small music venues