- 1 bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 756 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Other heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
Unit #103 at 52 Rausch Street is a true loft conversion, situated on a peaceful tree-lined street in SOMA and part of the historic Mullen Building complex. This large multi-level 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom live work loft space has polished cement floors with radiant heating. This unique floor plan allows the opportunity to transform the space to your liking. The living area, kitchen, and full bathroom and patio area are downstairs, upstairs houses the bright bedroom and 1/2 bath and closet space.
Located on a small street between Folsom and Howard, the Mullen Building complex was built in 1920; 52 Rausch Street is an 8-unit building converted in 2006 and boasts a Walk Score of 97. Surrounded by trendy restaurants, breweries, clubs, and tech companies, conveniently located near downtown and close to Caltrain and BART with easy access to the freeways. Enjoy all the new cafes and small eateries that are popping up in this vibrant neighborhood of SOMA.
– 1 Month FREE RENT! (The price listed is the average rent over a 12-month period; 30 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $3,300.)
– 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom
– 756 sq. ft. per owner
– Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
– Steel finishes
– Stained concrete flooring with radiant heat
– Recessed lighting
– Washer/dryer in unit
– WebPass high-speed internet available $50 a month
– Pets considered on an individual basis with pet rent and deposit
– Part of the historic Mullen Buildings complex
– Intercom entry system
– Located on desirable and peaceful tree-lined side street
– Walk Score of 97, Transit Score 100, Bike Score 97
– Close to Mid-Market, BART, and Muni
– Immediate neighborhood includes Spyglass Coffee, Deli Board, Harvest Urban Market, Twitter, and Square
– 3 blocks to Yerba Buena
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1 month + $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – Pets considered with $50 pet rent and $500 deposit. I car parking available for $300
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.