- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1203 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Other heating
- Parking: Street
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Unit #104 at 52 Rausch Street is a true loft conversion that is situated on a peaceful tree-lined street in SOMA and part of the historic Mullen Building complex. This spacious multi-level 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom live work loft space has beautiful polished cement floors with radiant heating. The unique floor plan allows the opportunity to transform the space to your liking. An open layout with a modern kitchen and living area and patio are on lower level, with the spacious bright bedrooms upstairs. This home is completed with a large storage closet that includes the washer and dryer and a large brick patio nestled into the garden’s greenery. One parking space is available for an additional fee. BONUS: Free Google WebPass for 12 months.
Located on a small street between Folsom and Howard, the Mullen Building complex was built in 1920; 52 Rausch Street is an 8-unit building converted in 2006 and boasts a Walk Score of 97. Surrounded by trendy restaurants, breweries, clubs, and tech companies, conveniently located near downtown and close to Caltrain and BART with easy access to the freeways. Enjoy all the new cafes and small eateries that are popping up in this vibrant neighborhood of SOMA.
– 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
– 1203 sq. ft.
– Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
– Steel finishes
– Stained concrete flooring with radiant heat
– Recessed lighting
– Washer/dryer in unit
– WebPass high-speed internet available
– Pets considered on an individual basis with pet rent and deposit
– Parking: 1 spot available for an additional fee
– BONUS – Free Google WebPass for 12 months ($50 a month value)
– Part of the historic Mullen Buildings complex
– Intercom entry system
– Located on desirable and peaceful tree-lined side street
– Walk Score of 97, Transit Score 100, Bike Score 97
– Close to Mid-Market, BART, and Muni
– Immediate neighborhood includes Spyglass Coffee, Deli Board, Harvest Urban Market, Twitter, and Square
– 3 blocks to Yerba Buena
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Utilities: None; Security deposit: 1 month + $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – One Parking spot in garage available for an additional fee – Pets considered with $50 pet rent per month and $500 deposit.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.