- 1 bathroom
- 623 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Telegraph Landing is a beautiful condo community that is complete with 2 roof decks, a gym, clubroom, and 24-hour doorman. It is conveniently located just off the Embarcadero and is below Coit Tower and North Beach’s amazing restaurants and shopping.
This home has an open floor plan and high (12’) ceilings making it feel more like a full one bedroom rather than a jr. one bedroom. The spacious floor plan offers ultimate flexibility in setting up your home to suit your needs. The nook tucked to the side is large enough to comfortably fit a bed and side tables. The open kitchen has a breakfast bar perfect for dining and workspace leaving a large living area for entertaining. The kitchen also has stainless appliances, including a dishwasher, microwave, and electric flat top range. The home also has great storage with 2 walk-in closets with 1 in the entryway and the other leading to the bathroom and stackable washer and dryer. It even has a private balcony with room for a small table and a couple of chairs – perfect for a morning cup of coffee or glass of wine after a long day!
Telegraph Landing is located in the North waterfront neighborhood with easy access to the Ferry Building and the Embarcadero Station which serves both BART and MUNI and is one of the Bay Area’s major transportation centers. There’s a tranquil, beautifully landscaped courtyard between the 3 buildings that make up Telegraph Landing and 2 roof decks with stunning water, bay, bridge, and city views making this a perfect place to call home.
– Jr. one bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Kitchen with stainless appliances
— Breakfast bar
— Electric flat top range
— Built-in microwave
— Garbage disposal
– Laundry in unit
– High ceilings
– 2 walk-in closets
– 1 parking space in garage available
– 24hr Doorman/Security
– Fitness center
– Multiple roof decks with amazing bay and city views – including the Bay Bridge and Alcatraz!
– Huge beautifully landscaped courtyard
– Bicycle parking
– Nestled below Coit Tower
– Bay Club across the street
– Short walk to the restaurants and cafes along the waterfront and Embarcadero, including Fisherman’s Wharf
– Near shops, restaurants, and cafes in North Beach, Cow Hollow, and Marina
– Steps to MUNI F line and easy walk to Embarcadero MUNI/BART station and other bus lines
– Easy commute to Financial District and Ferry Building
– Local markets (including RJ’s 1 block away) and Safeway nearby
– Short walk to famous Greenwich and Filbert Steps
– Near 101 and 280
– Advertised Rent reflects $300 Rent Concession for first 6 months w/ lease beginning within 3 weeks of application submission
– Lease Term: 1 year
– Security Deposit: 1.5x monthly rent
– Utilities Included: Water and Trash
– Parking: 1 space available for additional fee
– Pets: Negotiable with additional Security Deposit
– Move-In/Move-Out Building Fees and Security Deposit: Tenant responsible for
– No Smoking
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.
This rental property is being presented by ReLISTO Leasing and Property Management DRE 01877685.