- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 832 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom home is in one of the most sought-after areas in SF with close proximity to The Embarcadero and Ferry building. Plenty of outstanding restaurants, gyms, parks, and transportation within blocks. The home has a formal entrance with a large cherry entry door and a den, separate from the bedroom hall. The spacious living and dining area has south- and west-facing windows, including Hunter Douglas wood blinds and crown molding. Hardwood floors are throughout the main living area. The kitchen is designed with cherry cabinets, granite countertops, a gas range/oven, a microwave, and a dishwasher. The bedroom has a balcony and a large walk-in closet with custom-designed maple cabinetry to maximize storage. The bathroom has a limestone vanity and floor and a shower over a tub with a full tile surround and glass tub enclosure. A Bosch washer and dryer is in unit. One garage parking space and storage are available for an additional fee.
This modern lifestyle community consists of a 26-story tower and adjacent 15-story tower with a total of 245 units. Bridgeview is a full-service building with a 24-hour guard, a doorperson, and concierge services. The building amenities include a well-appointed fitness center, heated spa, lap pool, and a roof deck with outdoor barbecue grills.
Bridgeview is close to many of San Francisco’s most desirable destinations such as the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero Waterfront, AT&T Ball Park, and the Ferry Building with its famed farmer’s market as well as many of the City’s finest restaurants. There is always somewhere to dine with world-class cuisine near your residence. Bridgeview is conveniently located at the nexus of public transportation including 101/280, the Bay Bridge, the Caltrain station, BART, Muni, and the soon-to-open Transbay Center.
* 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
* Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast bar, vented gas oven/range
* Bedroom features large walk-in closet with custom cabinetry
* Bathroom features limestone vanity and fully enclosed tile shower
* Additional den area
* Hardwood floors
* Central fresh air supply system
* Energy-efficient double paned insulated windows with Hunter Douglas wood blinds
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Serene and private condo
– Kitchen with appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– New flooring throughout
– Office space
– Lovely garden belt view
– Lots of sunlight
– Bosch Washer/dryer in unit
– Walk in closet
– Closet organizers
– Hunter Douglas window treatments
* Concierge service
* 24-hour guard and doorperson
* Heated pool and spa
* Fitness center
* Roof garden/sun deck with barbecues
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space in secured garage and additional storage available
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured. This rental property is being presented by ReLISTO Leasing and Property Management DRE 01877685.