- 1 bathroom
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Laundry in Building
Description, features & terms
Now available in the vibrant, revitalized neighborhood of Hayes Valley! Enjoy this studio apartment with wood flooring, closet space, an efficiency kitchen, and an updated bathroom complete with bright accent tiles. The building features a wind protected roof deck with patio furniture and multiple No Coin/Free laundry machines for you use. This well maintained building is in the heart of one of the most walkable areas of San Francisco, steps away from a variety of boutiques, dessert shops, cafes, and restaurants. This cohesive community also features a community garden, a pocket park with art installations, and access to music and theater near the Civic Center.
– Studio apartment
– 1 bathroom
– Efficiency kitchen – Mini-refrigerator, convection oven/microwave, and hot plate
– Wood floors
– Rooftop deck perfect for entertaining!
– Close to shops, restaurants, and parks
– Coin-free laundry in building
– Walk Score: 99 – Walker’s Paradise
– Bike Score: 98 – Biker’s Paradise
– Steps to Shops and Restaurants of Hayes Valley
– Multiple Tech Shuttle Stops Nearby
– Steps to MUNI Bus Lines and Short Walk to MUNI Underground and BART
– Easy Walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, Nabila’s Organic Market, and Nick’s Market (amazing neighborhood market)
– Short Walk to Patricia’s Green, Alamo Square Park, and Dolores Park
– Short Walk to Shops and Restaurants of Lower Haight, Duboce Triangle, Mission, Castro, and NOPA
– Few Blocks to Entrance to 101S and I-80E and Bay Bridge for Easy Commute
– Security deposit = 1x of a months rent for security deposit when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – 12 month minimum lease term – Utility fee = $100 per month for Electricity, Water, Sewer, Gas and Trash – Available NOW!
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.