- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 995 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Parking: Garage
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Rent 170 King St., #801 in South Beach: 170 Off Third offers some of the best building amenities in the East Cut (formerly South Beach) neighborhood. Enjoy a two-story club room, The richly appointed, two-story Club Room, private movie theater, fully equipped fitness center, and full-sized 40 heated lap pool. The manicured, art-filled courtyard has a raised outdoor spa and BBQ grills. This premiere location is perfect for the urban dweller – steps away from the Embarcadero, Safeway and tons of restaurants and shopping within immediate proximity. The newly opened Cafe Pascucci provides a distinctly hip European vibe coffee house right downstairs. Commuters are able to access the Muni Light rail, Cal-Trains station, 101/280, and Bay Bridge very quickly. The classic contemporary design of 170 off Third was created by award-winning GGLO Architects. Residential lobbies at both King and Townsend streets make access easy while state of the art building systems provide the utmost in security. Unit 801 is a corner unit providing plenty of natural light. The kitchen is great for entertaining and has a gas range and Bosch appliances. Enjoy brand new hardwood flooring throughout and washer and dryer in unit. One garage parking space available. Webpass (1TB up/down) internet available which is great for working at home.
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
—Modern bath with Danze fixtures, granite counter, deep soaking tub and custom tile finishes
– Open floor plan
– Modern, custom kitchen with black granite countertops and a full suite of stainless steel Kitchenaid appliances:
— Kitchen island with bar seating
— Stainless steel and glass accents, including chic glass mosaic backsplash
— Gas range/oven
– Office nook
– Lots of natural light
– Hardwood flooring
– Bosch washer/dryer in-unit
– Floor-to-ceiling windows
– Neat view of Oracle Park
– Dedicated, gated parking
– Lap pool with spa
– Outdoor barbeque area with dual grill
– Entertainer’s clubroom with chef’s kitchen
– Fitness center
– Movie theater
– Rooftop deck with 360-degree panoramic city views
Contact Elizabeth Kim at [email protected] or 415-518-7966 to Rent 170 King St., #801 in South Beach today!
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space on ground floor in secured garage available for additional fee. – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – (Full address, including zip code) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.