- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1300 ft² est.
- Pets: No
Description, features & terms
1 Month Free Rent! Contemporary Noe Valley 3bd, W/D In Unit, Yard
Address: 4143 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Rent: $5,995/mo. (With 1 month free rent, the effective monthly rent is $5,496/mo. over a 12-month period. Free rent offer only for leases with a minimum 12-month term and that start within 2 weeks of the first viewing. First month is free).
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: Street Parking
Amenities: Private Balcony & Shared Yard
Pets: Not allowed
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Garbage for $25/mo per person
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Brown Patki Team
Agent: Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), ReLISTO
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), ReLISTO
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), ReLISTO
Make this contemporary 3bd in the heart of Noe Valley your next home. Features include:
– Recently renovated down to the studs. Newer finishes and fixtures. Recessed lighting. Tall ceilings and wood flooring throughout.
– Open floor plan living, dining & kitchen spaces
– Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and custom wood cabinetry.
– Bedroom with bay window opens out onto a private balcony.
– Bedrooms are large with plenty of closet space
– Baths are outfitted with designer finishes and fixtures.
– Air-conditioning along with washer & dryer provided for your convenience.
– All rooms are hardwired for CAT-6 ethernet cables
– Hardwired security system.
– Rent controlled property.
– Located in the heart of Noe Valley, you are walking distance to all the shops and restaurants on 24th St. Walkscore of 96!
– Transit options include the J-Church, buses and Tech Shuttles.
– Easy access to both Hwy 101 & 280.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
© ReLISTO. Property terms or conditions subject to change at any time. The following applies to properties within the city and county of San Francisco: “This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy”