- 1 bathroom
- 500 ft²
- Pets: Not allowed
- Parking: Garage ($255.00/month)
Description, features & terms
This amazing studio is available to rent in the popular Potrero Building. The unit includes everything you might need for your stay in San Francisco located in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods!
The Potrero is conveniently located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas, centrally located near the San Francisco Design Center and the new UCSF campus. The Potrero also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and Downtown, or in the other direction, the 16th Street BART and famously hip Valencia corridor. You’re also just 3 blocks from the famous 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, you couldn’t find a more perfect commuter location.
– Large studio and 1 full bathroom
– Property available furnished or unfurnished
– Courtyard views
– Open living space with hardwood floors
– Kitchen features honed granite counter tops and energy-efficient stainless steel appliances.
– Appliances include stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
– Large closet with shelving system
– Spacious bathroom
– Maple hardwood flooring
– Full size washer and dryer in unit
– Garaged Parking- $205 (negotiable)
– Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
– State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
– Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
– Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Whole Foods Bistro at street level
– On-site professional HOA management
– Nighttime roving security guard
– Delivered Furnished or Unfurnished
– 1-car parking available to rent ($255)- negotiable
– Available for up to 12 months
– Water and garbage included