- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1560 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Here is a premier opportunity to live in Mission Bay! With building and unit amenities aplenty, you’ll have everything you need close by in this premier oversized condominium in the luxurious Arden! Room design allows for the open concept living/dining/kitchen area to be easily separated, allowing for a separate dining space or office. Floor-to-ceiling window walls provide both city and park views from the expansive living room as well as the bedrooms. The Primary bedroom is spacious and features an ensuite bathroom. Modern kitchen with bar seating and premium gas oven and stovetop. Just off the living room is a large private balcony for your relaxation and enjoyment with views of Mission Creek and downtown San Francisco.
– Two Bedrooms
– Two Bathrooms
– Parking and Storage on same level!
– Large Floor Plan
– Multiple living spaces
– Open living/dining/kitchen
– Caesarstone Kitchen Countertops with Mosaic Tile Backsplash
– Thermador Stainless Steel Cooktop, Oven and Microwave
– Thermador Cabinet Front Dishwasher and Refrigerator with Icemaker
– Refined Modern Cabinetry
– Designer Grohe Faucets and Fixtures
– Hardwood Floors with Plush Carpeting in Bedrooms
– Caesarstone Bathroom Countertops
– Full-Size Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
– Walk In Closet
– 7′ Solid Core Interior Doors
– Controlled Energy Efficient Heating and Air Conditioning.
– Homes Pre-Wired with USB Port and Fiber Optic Cable
– Energy Efficient LED Lighting
– Private Tiled Balcony with View
– Webpass Available
– Two Designer Lobbies with Attendants
– Hotel-Inspired Fireside Lounge
– 75 ft² Rooftop Lap Pool and Spa
– Double-Height Fitness Studio with His and Her Changing Rooms
– Expansive Outdoor Wood Deck with Views of the City
– Social Lounge with Entertaining Kitchen and Billiards
– Beautifully Landscaped 5th Floor Terrace Open
– Air Grilling and Dining Area
– Outdoor Fireplace Gathering Area
– Luxurious Library Lounge
– Gated Resident Parking
– Electric Car Charging Stations
– Resident Workshop
– Pet Wash and Grooming Area
– WiFi and USB Ports Throughout all Amenity Areas
– Controlled Building,
– Amenity and Elevator Access
– Onsite Storage Available
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references or 1/2x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >800 and good references – Delivered unfurnished -Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space included – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 738 Longbridge, #410, San Francisco, CA 94158 (Mission Bay) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
Sqft taken from Arden by Bosa Floorplan.
Edward CVerified tenant 2019-2022
Our time here at the Arden was fantastic! It is a very child friendly building with many activities and protected areas to play in the building or in what is essentially a large urban park around the building. The Arden staff is amazing and knows each resident by name. With a 24 hour lobby, the building was very secure and all of our packages were received and stored safely until we were ready to pick them up at the front desk. The best part of our 4 year stay was the Owner; he was very easy to work with and cared about our well being. Any issues were addressed promptly. In all, I highly recommend living in unit 410 under the current ownership.