We are seeking an experienced Residential Property Manager to join our team at ReLISTO, a full-service real estate brokerage specializing in residential leasing, property management, relocation services, and the development of software tools to benefit landlords and residents. Leveraging decades of experience in the local rental market with cutting-edge technology, we empower landlords and residents to maximize their San Francisco leasing experience.
As the Property Manager, you will oversee our current portfolio of residential and mixed-use properties to ensure their operations are in line with a defined business plan, achieving financial performance goals, and being well-maintained.
The key tenets of this position will be to maintain positive and productive relationships with owners, residents, vendors, and the team to create operational efficiencies in the portfolio.
You will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of your portfolio, responding to emergencies, and being the main point of contact for residents and owners. Additionally, you will develop relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities and work with the leadership team on all phases of the business.
- Oversee current property management portfolio to ensure property operations are operating within a defined business plan, achieving financial performance goals, and that each property is being well managed and maintained
- Create operational efficiencies in the portfolio
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with owners, residents, vendors and team
- Review and manage lease agreements and other contracts
- Manage day-to-day finances of each property
- Develop relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Respond to emergencies to coordinate resolution
- Be the main point of contact for residents and owners, providing excellent customer service by responding to resident service requests in a timely manner and resolving complaints
- Manage building improvement projects, turnovers, and oversee property maintenance
- Inspect work performed by outside contractors
- Analyze and distribute monthly financial statements to clients and management, including operational variations from budget
- Work with the leadership team on all phases of the business
Ensure preventive and routine maintenance is performed to company standardsRequirements:
- Proven ability to manage residential housing, detached homes, apartment buildings, and condominiums
- Drive and enthusiasm to grow a forward-focused company
- Proximity to San Francisco
- Valid California Real Estate license
- Experience with AppFolio
- Familiarity with San Francisco rent control agencies and rent regulations
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions
- Unsurpassed customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to relate to various audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with financial statements, such as profit and loss statements, general ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Spanish-language skills
- Significant professional networkWe offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes full medical, dental, vacation time, sick time, and holidays. This is a full-time position.
Salary: $85,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Appfolio: 1 year (Preferred)
California Real Estate License (Required)