- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1000 ft²
- Pets: Not allowed
- Gas heating
- Parking: Tandem
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
Presented By Rental In SF. To Schedule Showing Go To:
***Please note – this unit is currently tenant occupied. PLEASE do not disturb the tenant, thank you!
Rarely available, prime location with amazing views! Here’s your chance to live in one of San Francisco’s most sought after neighborhoods. Newly renovated two-bedroom, 1-bath condo with parking and easy access to public transportation and freeways. Overlooking Dolores Park and iconic views of downtown.
– Unobstructed bay window views overlooking Dolores Park and SF skyline, that stretches all the way to Mt Diablo
– Ground floor walk-in storage room – (8×9 ft.)
– Beautifully renovated to blend historic features and modern amenities, with 9-foot ceilings, dual pane windows, wood burning fireplace hardwood floors throughout
– Remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and Wolf range
– Second bedroom with pocket doors is flexible for use as a formal dining room, or office
– Separate in-unit laundry room with washer/dryer and extra pantry storage
– Quiet, owner-occupied building makes it a perfect home
– Shared deck /BBQ area in back
Lease Terms: https://www.rentalsinsf.com/rentals/233084770-church-st-noe-valley-san-francisco/
• Transit score 93 – steps to J Church and easy access to BART, freeways and Tech buses
• Walk score 91 – walk to shops and restaurants of Noe Valley, Mission, Valencia Corridor & Castro
Located in central San Francisco, Noe Valley is quaint, picturesque, and noted for its compact urban vibe. The nearby Twin Peaks shelter this neighborhood from the coastal wind and fog making it sunnier and warmer than San Francisco proper and surrounding areas.
Noe Valley’s striking appearance lends itself to the highest concentration of row houses in San Francisco. Development began at the end of the 19th century, resulting in streets lined with classic Victorian and Edwardian architecture as well as friendly, high-end retail and hospitality businesses, giving the district a small-town feel. The few major thoroughfares that come into the area keep the streets free from typical traffic found in the big city.
With its exhilarating rhythmic energy, Noe Valley is unlike most residential neighborhoods. Residents truly enjoy their life here. Two main commercial strips are lined with upscale restaurants and décor boutiques with dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafés.
On any given day, residents in this easygoing neighborhood can be seen pushing baby strollers and walking their dogs while on weekends young professionals are often found in the abundance of neighborhood restaurants and bars.
Noe Valley is one of San Francisco’s truly traditional havens. The neighborhood’s thriving pulse, convenient location, and a distinct charm make longtime inhabitants happy while attracting new residents to call it home.