- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Street
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
A rare opportunity to live in a brand new 1 bedroom, two-level stand alone home located in the heart of Central Berkeley. This new construction home receives tons of natural light and is available for rent for the very first time. The bottom level has concrete floors and an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer and storage. French doors open up onto your own backyard that has brick flooring. The top level of the home has beautiful wood floors, tons of light through the abundant windows and high vaulted ceilings. The bathroom has a tile back drop with a shower over the bathtub and tile floors. This home has Air Conditioning and central heating and is efficient with double paned windows and tankless water heater.
This is a great location. 1351 Berkeley Way is located on a tree-lined street, walking distance to numerous restaurants and three blocks to North Berkeley BART station. Easy walk or bike ride to anywhere in Berkeley.
Bonus – One month free rent!
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Two level home
– 630 Sq. Ft.
– New Construction
– Tons of natural light
– Vaulted Ceilings
– Brand new stainless steel appliances in kitchen; washer/dryer
– Gorgeous Wood Floors in living room, bedroom and stairs; Concrete in kitchen and tile in bathroom
– Central Heat and Air Conditioning
– Recessed lighting and designer light fixture in bathroom
– French doors leading out to private back yard area
– Transit Score of 72; Close to freeways and public transportation
– Walk Score of 93; Transit Score: 63
– Near many restaurants, markets and shopping
– Pets will be considered on an individual basis with $500 pet deposit