- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 885 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Unit #302 at 52 Rausch Street is a top-floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft situated on a desirably peaceful tree-lined street in SOMA. Part of the historic Mullen Building complex, this loft features a roof deck that overlooks a lush garden and has spectacular city views.
Living room and kitchen have an open floor plan with sunlight streaming in, bedrooms are situated on separate levels. The main-floor living areas and bedroom have stained and polished concrete floors with radiant heating and the upper-level bedroom has carpet. This unique home has sealed concrete countertops; stainless steel sink basins; birch veneer cabinets and drawers; stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas range; and in-unit laundry.
The Mullen Building complex was built in 1920 and boasts a Walk Score of 97. Surrounded by trendy restaurants, clubs, and tech companies, conveniently located near downtown and close to Caltrain and BART with easy access to the freeways. Enjoy all the new cafes, small eateries and breweries that are popping up in this vibrant neighborhood of SOMA.
Move in Bonus!
2 Months FREE Rent! The price listed is the average rent over a 12-month period; 60 days will be $0 and the remaining rent will be $3,800/mo
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 885 sq. ft. per owner
• Exclusive-use roof deck with garden and city views
• Kitchen features sealed concrete countertops; birch veneer cabinets and drawers; stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range
• Bathrooms with stainless steel sink basins; Kohler fixtures; showers over tubs with natural stone surrounds; mirrored medicine cabinets; upper-level bathroom also features natural stone floors
• Polished concrete floors
• Radiant heating.
• Washer/dryer in unit
• WebPass high-speed internet available for $50 per month
• Pets considered on an individual basis with pet rent and additional deposit
• 1 car parking available in garage for an additional fee
• Part of the historic Mullen Buildings complex
• Intercom entry system
• Located on desirable and peaceful tree-lined side street
• Walk Score of 97, Transit Score 100, Bike Score 97
• Close to Mid-Market, BART, and Muni
• Immediate neighborhood includes Spyglass Coffee, Deli Board, Harvest Urban Market, Twitter, and Square
• 3 blocks to Yerba Buena
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Utilities: Water & Garbage Included; Security deposit: 1 month +$200 – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for additional fee – Pets considered with $50 pet rent and $500 deposit.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.