- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 669 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Unit #102 at 52 Rausch Street is a true loft conversion, situated on a peaceful tree-lined street in SOMA and part of the historic Mullen Building complex. This large multi-level 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom live work loft space has polished cement floors with radiant heating. A unique floor plan allows the opportunity to transform the space to your liking. The living area, kitchen, and bathroom are downstairs, as are two storage closets. Upstairs is the loft bedroom with a large closet and a washer and dryer. There are two entrances to the unit, one off the street and the other through the building.
Located on a small street between Folsom and Howard, the Mullen Building complex was built in 1920; 52 Rausch Street is an 8-unit building converted in 2006 and boasts a Walk Score of 97. Surrounded by trendy restaurants, breweries, clubs, and tech companies, conveniently located near downtown and close to Caltrain and BART with easy access to the freeways. Enjoy all the new cafes and small eateries that are popping up in this vibrant neighborhood of SOMA.
– 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
– 669 sq. ft. per owner
– Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
– Steel finishes
– Stained concrete flooring with radiant heat
– Recessed lighting
– Washer/dryer in unit
– WebPass high-speed internet available
– Parking available for an additional fee
– Pets considered on an individual basis
– Part of the historic Mullen Buildings complex
– Intercom entry system
– Located on desirable and peaceful tree-lined side street
– Walk Score of 97, Transit Score 100, Bike Score 97
– Close to Mid-Market, BART, and Muni
– Immediate neighborhood includes Spyglass Coffee, Deli Board, Harvest Urban Market, Twitter, and Square
– 3 blocks to Yerba Buena
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Utilities: Water & Garbage Included; Security deposit: 1 month + $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for additional fee – Pets considered with $50 pet rent and $500 deposit.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.