- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 600 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Street
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage
Description, features & terms
This is a rare opportunity to live amongst the redwoods while listening to birds chirping in this stand alone cottage. A real nature lover’s home feeling quite like a treehouse perched over the stream. This cottage has a wood burning stove as well as central heating. Lots of windows face out to beautiful trees overhanging the stream below. Bedroom can fit a king bed and has a wall of storage. The bonus is the large patio, a perfect place to enjoy outdoor living to its fullest. An efficient full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and original refinished wood floors. A great location, close to downtown Montclair and the freeway. Public transportation is also nearby.
– 1 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom
– 600 Sq. Ft.
– Open living space with large windows and built in cabinets
– Original wood floors
– Fireplace and central heating
– Track lighting
– Large patio – perfect for potted plants, lounge chairs, patio furniture and bbq.
– Efficient full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
— Electric stove/oven
– Laundry room with washer and dryer
– Great location close to downtown Montclair, Freeways and public transportation
– Plenty of street parking
-Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent – Delivered unfurnished – Garbage pickup included with rent – Pets negotiable – Non-smoking unit – Street parking available – Available
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.