- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1115 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This modern 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is spacious with an open layout. The kitchen has stainless appliances, including a dishwasher and built-in microwave. Both bedrooms are large and one has an impressive double walk-in closet. The balcony has views of Sutro Tower and Twin Peaks and is a great place to have a morning cup of coffee or kick back after a long day. Conveniently located at the intersection of the thriving Mission District; eclectic Hayes Valley neighborhood; and the redeveloped Mid-Market and Van Ness Corridor, 140 South Van Ness is located in the geographic center of San Francisco. Residents enjoy professional services including on-site management, dual elevator banks, a fitness center, and a lush landscaped courtyard. Leased parking for multiple cars is available.
Feel the pulse of the City with the best it has to offer immediately outside your front door. World-class entertainment is located along the Van Ness corridor with the San Francisco Ballet, Orchestra, Opera House, and newly opened SF Jazz Center. No car? No problem. Enjoy a multitude of neighborhood amenities including Zagat-rated dining options, trendy cafes, and nightlife. Whole Foods and Safeway groceries and locally owned retailers are also within close proximity. Transportation options for commuters include Muni/BART, 280/101, and corporate shuttle stops.
– 2 large bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Open layout
– Kitchen with stainless appliances
— Electric stove
— Garbage disposal
– Wood flooring
– Laundry in unit
– Lots of storage, including a double walk-in closet
– Entrances on 1655 Mission Street and 140 South Van Ness Avenue
– Landscaped courtyard with barbecue and furnishings
– Fitness center
– Conference room
– Package storage
– Parking is available to rent directly from building garage
– Walk Score: 97
– Transit Score: 96
– Bike Score: 98
– Easy walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, and nightlife of Hayes Valley, Mission District, Union Square, Financial District, and Castro
– Steps to public transportation, including multiple MUNI bus and underground lines and close to BART
– Short walk to multiple markets and grocery stores, including Rainbow Co-op, The Market, Whole Foods, Safeway, and Trader Joe’s
– Close to multiple tech shuttles stop
– Short commute to US-101, I-80, and I-280
– Easy walk to the cultural center of San Francisco – multiple museums, Opera House, Symphony, SF Jazz Center, and more!
Key lease terms:
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FICO > 750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water and sewer included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 140 So Van Ness #947, San Francisco CA is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.