- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1034 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Internet
Description, features & terms
This is a rare opportunity to live in one of the most desirable 2 bedroom layouts in the building. Boasting a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom open floor plan that allows for lots of light, this unit has rooftop and garden views. It offers a great layout with the two bedrooms flanking the living room, which opens up to the large balcony. This home has an office nook/den and plenty of storage.
Truly a sophisticated remodel, the home features Karndean floors and a full kitchen with Frigidaire and Bosch stainless steel appliances; white quartz countertops; sleek modern fixtures and lighting; and cabinets created locally by Treasure Island Woodworks. The spacious master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with built-in closet organizers and both bathrooms have floating vanities (with a double sink in the master bathroom) and showers over tubs.
285 Lee Street is plugged in, in tune with and catering to today’s needs, providing a pet washing station, bike storage, and multiple laundry rooms. Homes are equipped with USB ports plus state-of-the-art cost-effective solutions including energy-efficient appliances, LED light fixtures, and water-saving toilets. The building is wired for cable TV and Webpass high-speed internet.
Enjoy a central location situated in Adams Point, one of Oakland’s most desirable neighborhoods. 285 Lee Street is located on the northern shore of Lake Merritt and is surrounded by some of Oakland’s most vibrant neighborhoods. The nearby Grand Lake Saturday Farmers Market is widely acclaimed as the best farmers’ market in the East Bay. Close to downtown Oakland and the Grand Lake district, there are numerous retail businesses nearby including Whole Foods is less than a half mile away.
* 1 month free rent! (The price listed is the average rent over a 12-month period; 30 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $3800.)
* Free WebPass (high speed internet) for a year
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,034 sq. ft.
• Luxuriously remodeled and updated
• Open living/dining area
• Spacious patio with sliding glass doors
• Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and breakfast bar; custom backsplash; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven and Bosch dishwasher; custom cabinets by Treasure Island Woodworks
• Large walk- in closet
• Upscale master bathroom with shower over tub and double vanity sinks • Water-saving toilets in both bathrooms
• Office nook/den
• Beautiful flooring by Karndean
• Abundant storage
• USB outlets
• Ceiling fan
• High- end LED light fixtures
• Double- paned windows
• Nest thermostat system with Honeywell heating in bedrooms
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Pets considered on an individual basis with pet rent and additional deposit
• Remodeled exterior and interior
• Lockers for package receipt
• Telephone entry system compatible with cell phones
• Laundry rooms on each floor with 2 shared washers and dryers
• Trash chutes on each floor
• Pet bathing station
• Webpass high-speed internet available
• Bike storage available
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and groceries with a Walk Score of 87
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Utilities: None; Security deposit: 1 month + $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for $175 – Pets considered with $50 pet rent and $500 deposit.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.