- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 400 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Rent includes: Garbage
Description, features & terms
This gorgeous, revamped 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Northwest Berkeley is ready for move-in today! Enjoy the open living room with Brazilian cherrywood floors that flows into the updated kitchen, which is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and beautiful cherrywood cabinetry. The large bedroom also has hardwood flooring and a spacious closet, and the chic bathroom has been renovated with custom tile and lovely vanity. Laundry on site and street parking is available. 1760 Franklin St is conveniently situated near Ohlone Park to the east and San Pablo Avenue to the west.
– 1 bedroom with large closet
– 1 updated, modern bathroom with custom tile
– Kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite countertops, and appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1.5 of a months rent – Delivered unfurnished – Garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Street parking available with permit – 1760 Franklin St., Berkeley, CA 94705 is exclusively presented by Jody Cox (email@example.com/ (510) 282-5014) with ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider