- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 900 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
***MOVE IN SPECIAL – 1 MONTH FREE RENT***
Rent 900 Van Ness Ave in Hayes Valley: This is a rare opportunity to secure a fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit in a great location! This home boasts a lovely open layout, wood floors, lots of windows and bright light in each of the rooms, as well as a great galley-style kitchen with stainless appliances and ample storage.
The building is a secure building with a large patio with BBQs, laundry facilities, and attached parking available for rent. It is centrally located, nestled between Hayes Valley, Nob Hill, Pacific Heights, and Russian Hill. It is also conveniently located close to public transportation (MUNI and BART), restaurants/cafes, and shopping all within walking distance.
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Recently remodeled
– Large open layout
– Lots of floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the home with beautiful natural lighting
– Great views (amazing view of City Hall from one of the bedrooms)
– Kitchen with stainless appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– Wood flooring
– High ceilings
– Great storage
– Juliet balconies in living room and one of the bedrooms
– Laundry facility in building
– Huge shared patio with BBQs
– Walk Score: 96
– Transit Score: 100
– Steps to restaurants, cafes, markets, and nightlife of Lower Nob Hill and Hayes Valley
– Short walk to restaurants, cafes, shops, markets, and nightlife of Nob Hill, Polk Gulch, and Chinatown
– Easy walk to Financial District and Union Square
– Short walk to tons of culture, including live music venues, opera, ballet, symphony, theater, museums, and more!
– Steps to public transportation, including BART and MUNI bus and underground lines
– Close to Hastings Law School, Golden Gate University, Academy of Art University, and City College Downtown Campus
– Steps to CPMC Van Ness Campus
– Short walk to Walgreen’s, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and Target
– Easy walk to multiple gyms, including 24-Hour Fitness and LiveFit
– Some of the many highly popular cafes and restaurants nearby: Rich Table, Absinthe, Gary Danko, Lers Ros, House of Thai, Liholiho Yacht Club, OSHA Thai Noodle Cafe, Brenda’s French Soul Food, Dottie’s True Blue Cafe, Tommy’s Joynt, and King’s Thai Cuisine
Contact Sue Bowers at email@example.com or 415-735-4670 to Rent 900 Van Ness Ave., in Hayes Valley today!
– Minimum 1 year lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a month’s rent – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – Attached garage parking space(s) available for rent, $200 each – Move-in special of 2nd month free rent; terms may apply – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured – 900 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94109 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.