- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 653 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Covered
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water, Cable
Description, features & terms
Unit #360 at 8 Commodore Dr is a bright and fresh 1 bedroom unit that has been tastefully remodeled and with modern upgrades and is flooded with natural light. This great condo boasts gorgeous dark wood floors, bright walls, private balcony, dining area and upgraded kitchen and bathroom. 1 dedicated parking spot included. Laundry room in building. A great relaxed community with tons of amenities and extra guest parking.
The Watergate community provides convenient city living with a relaxed by-the-sea ambience. This community of low rise garden condominiums is located on the Emeryville Peninsula, just north of the Bay Bridge, and contains a marina and yacht harbor, several fine restaurants and a neighborhood shopping center adjacent to the Watergate community. Bay Street Shopping Center and the Public Market are close by. Also close to Berkeley with lots of shops and cultural life. All the comforts of city living this side of San Francisco.
Relax with a stroll down the boardwalk or jump on the waterfront bike path for a bike ride, walk or run. The Watergate is a residential-recreational community that contains four swimming pools, including one indoor/outdoor pool, four tennis courts with a resident pro, two health clubs with indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi whirlpool baths, four racquetball courts, exercise conditioning room and gym, men’s and women’s saunas, steam rooms, showers and changing rooms. For people seeking ways to stay in shape and relax, jogging on the boardwalk and around the Peninsula is a favorite with Watergate residents.
Amenities: 4 swimming pools; 4 tennis courts with tennis professional services; 2 racquet ball courts; 6 electric vehicle charging stations, monthly community newsletter; Comcast Cable TV (expanded package); package services; 6 laundry rooms with 76 washers and 80 dryers; maintenance of 2 community centers and full gym; maintenance of private roads; 24-hour roving property patrol services; recreation manager and clubhouse staff; common area gardening/landscaping services; exterior and street lighting;
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Recently remodeled kitchen with appliances:
— Separate oven and stovetop
— Garbage disposal
– Lots of natural light
– Wood flooring
– Close to Trader Joe’s, the Bay, trails, Marina Park, Bay Street Shopping Center, IKEA
– Near public transportation and major freeways
– Shared laundry in building
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer, garbage removal, and landscaping included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Parking information – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 8 Commodore Dr., #360, Emeryville, CA 94608 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.