- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 945 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Internet
Description, features & terms
Rent 285 Lee St., #107 in Adams Point: Unit #107 is a beautifully remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom unit with an airy floor plan that opens up onto a large balcony. Located in Oakland’s popular Adams Point neighborhood just a few blocks from Lake Merritt. A great layout with the living room separating the two bedrooms and large sliding glass door to access the balcony. Complete with 2 full bathrooms with floating vanities (double vanities in the master bedroom!) with shower over tub and a large walk in closet with built-in closet organizers. In-unit washer and dryer.
Truly a sophisticated remodel, this unit is completed with Karndean floors; full kitchen with Frigidaire and Bosch stainless steel appliances, white quartz countertops. Sleek modern fixtures and lighting with cabinets created locally by Treasure Island Woodworks.
In tune with today’s needs, 285 Lee Street provides a pet washing station, bike storage, garage parking, and EV charging stations. Homes are equipped with USB ports plus state-of-the-art cost-effective solutions including energy-efficient appliances, Nest thermostat systems, LED light fixtures, and water-saving toilets. The building is wired for cable TV and WebPass high-speed internet.
Video is same layout different unit. Some photos in advertising are of a similar unit.
Move-in Bonus Special:
– 1 month free rent! (The price listed is the average rent over a 12-month period; 30 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $3700)
– Free Google WebPass for 12 months
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,034 sq. ft.
• Luxuriously remodeled and updated
• Open living/dining area
• Spacious patio with sliding glass door
• Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and breakfast bar; custom backsplash; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven and Bosch dishwasher; custom cabinets by Treasure Island Woodworks
• Large walk- in closet
• Upscale master bathroom with shower over tub and double vanity sinks • Water-saving toilets in both bathrooms
• Office nook/den
• Beautiful flooring by Karndean
• Abundant storage
• USB outlets
• Ceiling fan
• High- end LED light fixtures
• Double- paned windows
• Nest thermostat system with Honeywell heating in bedrooms
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Pets considered on an individual basis with pet rent and additional deposit
• Photos are of a similar unit
• Remodeled exterior and interior
• Lockers for package receipt
• Telephone entry system compatible with cell phones
• Laundry rooms on each floor with 2 shared washers and dryers
• Trash chutes on each floor
• Pet bathing station
• Webpass high-speed internet available
• Bike storage available
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and groceries with a Walk Score of 87
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation
Contact Jody Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-282-5014 to Rent 285 Lee St., #107 in Adams Point today!
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent + $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Utilities: Tenant responsible for all utilities – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional $50 pet rent and $500 deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for an additional fee, $175 – 285 Lee St., #107, Oakland, CA 94610 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.