- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 700 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This is a great Junior one bedroom unit that overlooks the shared backyard. The living room is large, with wood floors and big windows and a big closet with built-in’s. Separate sleeping nook and full kitchen with gas stove. Well maintained shared back yard and laundry on site.
– Jr. 1 Br
– Bedroom nook / 1 bathroom
– Bathtub and shower combination
– Nice eat in kitchen with gas range and refrigerator plus fold up table
– Wood floors throughout
– Living room with lots of windows overlooking a garden
– Shared coin operated laundry machines
– Easy shared yard access
– Cat friendly, sorry no dogs
– 1082 E. 33rd Ave Oakland, CA 94610
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays PGE and internet
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
Approximate bedroom nook dimensions are 7 by 11 (no door)
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you. This unit is a rental unit subject to the Oakland Rent Adjustment Program Ordinance.