- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 725 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Internet
Description, features & terms
285 Lee Street Unit #209 is a great unit located in Oakland’s popular Adams Point neighborhood just a few blocks from Lake Merritt. This serene unit is desirable as it’s the largest one bedroom layout in the building and is situated in the rear corner, away from Lee Street. Featuring a large office nook, an open floor plan living area with sliding glass doors that open up on to an extra-large balcony. Truly a sophisticated remodel completed with Karndean floors; full kitchen with Frigidaire and Bosch stainless steel appliances, and white quartz countertops. Sleek modern fixtures and lighting with cabinets created locally by Treasure Island Woodworks. Complete with a full bathroom with dual sinks on the floating vanity with shower over tub and a large walk in closet with built-in closet organizers.
In tune with today’s needs, 285 Lee Street provides a pet washing station, bike storage, garage parking, and EV charging stations. Homes are equipped with USB ports plus state-of-the-art cost-effective solutions including energy-efficient appliances, Nest thermostat systems, LED light fixtures, and water-saving toilets. The building is wired for cable TV and WebPass high-speed internet.
Some photos are of a similar unit in the building.
* 2 Months Free Rent! (The price listed above of $2166.67 is the average rent over a 12-month period; 60 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $2600.)
* Free Google WebPass (high speed internet) for 12 months ($50 monthly value!)
• 1bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 725 sq. ft.
• Remodeled and updated
• Open living and kitchen area
• Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and breakfast bar; custom backsplash; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven and Bosch dishwasher; custom cabinets by Treasure Island Woodworks
• Large walk-in closet
• Upscale bathroom with shower over tub, floating vanity with dual sinks, and water-saving toilet
• Beautiful flooring by Karndean
• USB outlets
• Ceiling fan
• High- end LED light fixtures
• Double- paned windows
• Nest thermostat system with Honeywell heating in bedrooms
• Parking available
• Pets considered on an individual basis
• Remodeled exterior and interior
• Lockers for package receipt
• Telephone entry system compatible with cell phones
• Laundry rooms on each floor with 2 shared washers and dryers
• Trash chutes on each floor
• Pet bathing station
• Google WebPass high-speed internet
• Bike storage available
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and groceries with a Walk Score of 87
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent + $200 – Utilities included: None – Delivered unfurnished – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional $50 pet rent and $500 deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for an additional fee, $175 – 285 Lee St., #209, Oakland, CA 94610 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.