- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 885 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Other heating
- Parking: Tandem
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
Unit #301 at 52 Rausch Street is a top-floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom multi-level loft situated on a desirably peaceful tree-lined street in SOMA. Part of the historic Mullen Building complex, this great loft features a roof deck that overlooks a lush garden and has spectacular city views. Living room and kitchen have an open floor plan with sunlight streaming in plus great city views, bedrooms are situated on separate levels. The main-floor living areas and bedroom have polished concrete floors with radiant heating and the upper-level bedroom has carpet. This unique home has sealed concrete countertops; stainless steel sink basins; birch veneer cabinets and drawers; stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas range. This unit is completed with in unit washer and dryer; parking is available for an additional fee.
The Mullen Building complex was built in 1920 and boasts a Walk Score of 97. Surrounded by trendy restaurants, clubs, and tech companies, conveniently located near downtown and close to Caltrain and BART with easy access to the freeways. Enjoy all the new cafes, small eateries and breweries that are popping up in this vibrant neighborhood of SOMA.
Move in Bonus!
– 1.5 Months FREE Rent! The price listed is the average rent over a 45 day period; 45 days will be $0 and the remaining rent will be $4,200/mo
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 885 sq. ft. per owner
• Exclusive-use roof deck with garden and city views
• Kitchen features sealed concrete countertops; birch veneer cabinets and drawers; stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range
• Bathrooms with stainless steel sink basins; Kohler fixtures; showers over tubs with natural stone surrounds; mirrored medicine cabinets; upper-level bathroom also features natural stone floors
• Polished concrete floors
• Radiant heating
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Google WebPass high-speed internet
• Pets considered on an individual basis with pet rent and additional deposit
• Parking available in secure garage for an additional fee
• Part of the historic Mullen Building complex
• Intercom entry system
• Located on desirable and peaceful tree-lined side street
• Close to Mid-Market, BART, and Muni
• Immediate neighborhood includes Spyglass Coffee, Deli Board, Harvest Urban Market, breweries and cafes
• 3 blocks to Yerba Buena
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: One month rent plus $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Gas, water/sewer, and garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, pet rent and additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Parking in secured garage available for an additional fee – 52 Rausch St. #301, San Francisco, CA 94103 (SOMA)
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685. Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing. ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions. This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.