- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1500 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Heat, Water
Description, features & terms
Address: 3337 Clay St #4, San Francisco CA 94118
Rent: $ 5900/mo.
Bedrooms: 1 + office
Parking: Street parking only
Approx. Sq. Footage: 1500
Utilities Included: Water, garbage, steam heat
Property Type: Apartment (Unfurnished)
Laundry: Washer/dryer in building
Lease Term: 1 Year
Available Date: Now!
This grand sophisticated unit boasts large open space and natural light from 3 directions. The home has been impeccably remodeled with top-of-the-line appliances, tasteful finishes and impressive detail. Upon entering you are greeted with a formal entry way and well-thought-out living areas. Built by famous architect Arthur J. Laib during the Art Deco era, this remarkable apartment offers the best in both period detail and modern upgrades. Period moldings, decorative brick, and hardwood floors are just a few of the classic details you will find throughout this stunning property. In the exclusive neighborhood of Presidio Heights, the location offers boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes, entertainment and transportation just a block away!
* Approximately 1500 sq ft of breathtaking space, full of natural light
* Northern, Western and Eastern exposures throughout with city views from the bedroom
* Large, open living & dining room off large entry foyer
* Electric fireplace
* Stunning brand new kitchen, remodeled with a Bosch dishwasher, Miele gas range, Kohler sink, concealed Subzero refrigerator, Wolf Range, Vent-a-hood, Neolith countertops, pantry hall, recessed lighting & brand new double pained windows
* 1 spacious bedroom and 1 gorgeously remodeled bathroom
* Ample closet space & large cedar-lined closet in bedroom
* Bonus room off of bathroom, for use as an office or dressing room (not large enough for BR)
* Vintage chandeliers
* New copper plumbing
* High ceilings, original hardwood floors, new plantation shutters in bedroom & custom roll down shades in living room
* Water, garbage & steam heat included
* Washer and dryer in building
* Impeccably cared for 6-unit owner operated building (with new locks & intercom)
* Excellent access to public transit
* Optional cleaning service available
* Free home delivery from Cal Mart to back door
* Street parking
* Bike storage in garage
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.