- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1088 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Address: 2001 McAllister Street #111, San Francisco, CA 94118
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car included. 2nd car for $175/mo.
Amenities: Large private deck, shared courtyard, gym & clubroom
Pets: Considered with additional deposit & pet rent
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & Garbage included
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & carpet
Laundry: In unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $250 fee + $500 deposit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Brown Patki Team
Agent: Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), ReLISTO
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), ReLISTO
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), ReLISTO
This modern NOPA condominium has the following features:
– 2 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– The largest floor plan available in the building!
– Stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, granite countertops
– Many upgrades including crown molding, custom lighting and glass shower enclosures
– Abundant closet space
– Webpass/Google Fiber high-speed internet $70 month gets you 1GB
– Beautiful hardwood floors throughout and carpet in bedrooms
– Spacious (200sf) private deck
– Southern exposure, so gets great light throughout the day
– Bosch washer/dryer in unit
– Steps away from Albertsons, coffee, banks, shops and restaurants!
– Walk a few blocks to the Panhandle
– View of Twin Peaks from living room, kitchen and deck!
– On-site manager, gated entrance with nighttime security
– Fitness room and party room
– DirecTV (already on roof) or Cable TV option as well
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.