- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1924 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Tandem
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Elegant Marina Two-Level Condo with 2 car parking and private garden/patio steps from the Palace of Fine Arts!
Address: 2068 Jefferson St, San Francisco CA 94123
Rent: $8450 /mo.
Parking: 2-car tandem garage prkg, $300 total for both spaces
Approx. Sq. Footage: 1924
Utilities Included: Water, garbage
Property Type: Condo (Unfurnished)
Floors: Hardwood floors throughout
Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
Pets: Considered on individual basis
Lease Term: 1 Year
Available Date: Now!
This beautiful and spacious 3 bedroom 3 bath home has been recently renovated, maintaining vintage details while incorporating today’s contemporary design. Located in one of SFs most coveted neighborhoods The Marina, the location offers easy access to shopping, recreation and restaurants. The Palace of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, and the Marina Green are just steps away!
* Southern exposure living room with lots of sunshine, wood-burning fireplace, and built-in bookcases
* Spacious dining area off of kitchen Kitchen features granite backsplash and countertops, stainless steel appliances including stove/oven and dishwasher, breakfast bar, and LED lighting throughout
* 3 bedrooms / 3 full baths
* 2 bedrooms on main floor; one bedroom with bath en-suite, 2nd bedroom features sliding door to balcony overlooking garden
* 3rd downstairs bedroom with built-in office space, and large bathroom ensuite provides direct access to the spacious yard ( this bedroom is tandem to the upper 2nd bedroom)
* Hardwood flooring throughout
* 2 private outdoor areas (yard and deck)
* Washer / dryer in unit
* 2-car tandem parking $300 (sole parking for this unit only)
* Enjoy views of the Place of Fine Arts and a stroll around the lake
* Neighborhood: There’s an endless supply of outdoor activities in the Marina. You can play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, jog beside the shoreline at the Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Field, brace the open waters at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or peruse one of the many festivals and/or farmers markets at Fort Mason Center. The ever-so-popular Chestnut Street runs at the neighborhoods center. Dense with shops, restaurants and entertainment, a constant buzz fills the sidewalks. Unique eateries abound.