- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1200 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
Address: 3250 Broderick Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage incl.
Amenities: Shared backyard
Pets: Considered with addn. fee
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: None Included
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In garage
Storage: In garage
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Agent: Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), ReLISTO
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), ReLISTO
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), ReLISTO
Make this top floor Marina flat your next home. Features include:
– Large (approx. 1,200 sf), full floor flat with charming period details.
– Hardwood floors throughout (tile in kitchen)
– Formal living room with tall arched windows brings in plenty of light. In built furniture and shelving.
– Large formal dining room that leads into the kitchen
– The chef’s kitchen has been full remodeled with stainless steel fixtures including a Viking range, custom cabinetry and recessed lighting. Kitchen also has a built-in desk area – great for work from home!
– Both bedrooms are large with plenty of light.
– Bath has been remodeled and includes a standalone shower and separate tub.
– Enjoy the outdoors in the shared yard (only 1 other unit in the bldg.)
– With a WalkScore of 97, you are blocks away from all the shopping and dining options on Chestnut and Lombard Streets.
– Transit options include multiple MUNI lines.
– Easy access to Golden Gate Bridge and Hwy 101.
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*