- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Pets: Yes
Description, features & terms
Address: 1603 15th St #301, San Francisco, CA 94103
Rent: $4,000/mo. (With 2 weeks free rent, the effective monthly rent is $3,847/mo. over a 12-month period. Free rent offer only for leases with a minimum 12-month term and that start within 2 weeks of the first viewing. First 2 weeks are free).
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: Street Parking
Amenities: Bicycle storage & shared roof deck
Pets: Considered with additional deposit (following breeds (mixed or pure) not allowed: Pit Bull, Presa Canaria, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Mastiff and any other fighting breed).
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: Water & garbage for $65/mo. Optional Webpass for $55/mo. (Owner will pay for first 3 months of webpass service for leases with a minimum 12 month term)
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Brown Patki Team
Agent: Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), ReLISTO
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), ReLISTO
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), ReLISTO
Be the first to live in this brand new building in the heart of the Mission! Features include:
– 7-story building with a private layout – only two units per floor.
– Contemporary finishes including hardwood flooring, floor-to ceiling bay windows and recessed lighting.
– Open floor plan living, dining & kitchen layout.
– Stylish white kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Appliances by Fisher & Paykel, Broan & Bosch.
– In-unit Fisher & Paykel washer & dryer for your convenience.
– Stay comfortable year-round with central air conditioning.
– Bedroom closets are fitted with built-in organizers.
– Baths feature designer fixtures and finishes.
– Enjoy the outdoors on the shared roof deck with panoramic views out to the City.
– Bicycle parking and storage is included.
– Live in the vibrant Mission district. Enjoy all the nearby shopping and dining options- you can eat in over 20 countries within 3blocks!
– Transit options include BART just a block away, and multiple MUNI lines.
– Easy access to Bay Bridge, Hwy 101 and 280.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Photos are of a similar unit*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
© ReLISTO. Property terms or conditions subject to change at any time. The following applies to properties within the city and county of San Francisco: “This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy”