- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1200 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Parking: Garage
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Address: 338 Spear St #20H, San Francisco CA 94105
Rent: $5000 /mo.
Parking: 1-car prkg (with EV charging) ($150)
Approx. Sq. Footage: 1200
Amenities: 24-hr attended lobby, fitness center, indoor pool, club lounge, business center
Utilities Included: Water, garbage
Property Type: Condo (Unfurnished)
Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
Lease Term: 1 Year
Available Date: Now!
The Infinity #20H – Luxury Living At Its Best with City & Peek-a-boo Water Views, and Parking (with universal EV charging). Only steps from the Embarcadero, the Financial District, San Francisco’s famous farmers’ market, and some of the city’s finest restaurants, this tasteful modern full-service condominium is a wonderful place to call home!
* Dramatic curved floor-to-ceiling windows
* Views of city and peekaboo views of water from living room and master bedroom
* Gourmet kitchen with floating island, granite counters and top-of-the-line Bosch appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator and dishwasher
* Watermark satin stainless steel faucets
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Master bathroom features marble-topped double vanity with walnut cabinetry, separate shower and tub
* Private balcony off of living room
* Washer/dryer in unit
* 1-car parking (with universal EV charging $150/mo.)
* Access to all building amenities including fitness center included in rent
The Infinity is one of the most exciting and prominent high-rises to come to San Francisco. Co-designed by Heller Manus Architects and Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica, this is certainly a forward-thinking building.
* 24-hour attended lobby
* Personal concierge services
* 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment
* 75-foot indoor pool with intricate mosaic wall and skylight
* Club lounge with catering kitchen for special events
* Business center
* Private 16-seat theater with 96″ screen, state-of-the-art video projector and surround sound speakers
* Landscaped Infinity Courtyard garden with waterwall, Japanese Maple and Honey Locust trees
* New restaurant run by Nancy Oakes of Boulevard fame
* Ideally located near the Financial District, downtown, the Embarcadero, the Metreon, SF MoMa, South Park, Yerba Buena Gardens
* Convenient to public transit and freeways, great for commuters
* Walking distance to restaurants and nightlife