- 1 bathroom
- 479 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This bright studio is on the 5th floor of a luxury building located in the heart of trendy Hayes Valley. The home has an open layout and modern fixtures, including a dishwasher and stackable washer and dryer. The Murphy Bed is built into the wall so it does not take up any additional space in the home when put away to really maximize the floor plan. The bay windows create a perfect space for a home office or reading/hang out nook.
The Hayes has a front reception desk, gym, and roof deck for your enjoyment. It is located in Hayes Valley, one of the most desirable neighborhoods in San Francisco. It is home to numerous acclaimed restaurants, cafes, nightlife, and locally owned boutiques. It is walking distance to SFJazz, Symphony, Ballet, Opera, City Hall, and more. It is steps to public transportation and a short walk to tech companies, including Twitter and Uber. The Hayes is conveniently located a couple of blocks from the entrance to 101S and I-80E and is the place for your new home!
KEY UNIT FEATURES:
– Studio w/ Built-In Murphy Bed
– 1 Bathroom
– Bright and Open Layout
– Bay Windows
– Modern Kitchen
– Stainless Appliances
– Washer/Dryer In Unit
– Closet Organizers
– High Speed Internet in Building (WebPass, Xfinity/Comcast)
– Close to Public Transportation (MUNI Buses, Underground, Street Car and BART) and Tech Shuttles
– Front Reception Desk
– High Speed Elevators
– Roof Deck w/ BBQ/Cookout Facility
– Fitness Center
– Bicycle Parking
– Walk Score: 100
– Transit Score: 100
– Bike Score: 92
– Short Walk to Shops and Restaurants of Hayes Valley
– Multiple Tech Shuttle Stops Nearby
– Steps to Multiple MUNI Bus Lines and Underground and Short Walk to BART
– Easy Walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, Nabila’s Organic Market, and Nick’s Market (amazing neighborhood market)
– Short Walk to Patricia’s Green, Alamo Square Park, and Dolores Park
– Short Walk to Shops and Restaurants of Lower Haight, Duboce Triangle, Mission, Castro, and NOPA
– Couple Blocks to Entrance to 101S and I-80E and Bay Bridge for Easy Commute
– Minimum 12-month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a month’s rent when all applicants have FICO > 750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water and Garbage included with rent – Small pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details
55 Page St., #516, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Hayes Valley)
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.