- 1 bathroom
- 500 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Parking: Garage
- Rent controlled
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Electricity, Garbage, Gas, Water
Description, features & terms
This spacious, light-filled, designer studio/jr. one bedroom home is located in the highly desired Mission District. It was recently remodeled and features modern aesthetic, newer appliances and in-unit laundry. Yes, in laundry in the apartment! This home is nestled between Valencia and Mission Streets, only steps to several eateries, cafes, boutiques, Garfield Square, and more! Water, Electricity, Gas and Garbage are included in the rent representing a huge value! Have a car? Garage parking is available- see agent for details and size req.
– Large living space which may be separated into two sections with bookcase or room divider.
– Modern Kitchen
– Stainless Appliances
— Full size range
— Built-in microwave
– Wash/Dryer Laundry Machines In Apartment!
– Large windows
– Bright! Skylight and recessed lighting
– Large closet space
– Wood flooring
– Garage Parking Available
– Pets negotiable!
– Steps to restaurants, cafes, shops, markets, and nightlife of the Mission
– Short walk to restaurants, cafes, and shops of 24th Street Corridor, Bernal Heights, and Noe Valley
– Easy walk to BART and multiple MUNI bus and underground lines
– Close to Safeway and Whole Foods
– Steps to CPMC Bernal Mission Campus and Zuckerberg San Francisco General
– Easy walk to multiple parks, including Garfield Square, Precita Park, Bernal Heights Park, and Dolores Park
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer/PG&E and garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Parking: 1 compact garage spot may be available for additional monthly fee, ask Agent for details – 1069 Capp St., #3, San Francisco, CA 94110 (Inner Mission) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.