- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 835 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
Spacious 1 bedroom condominium with bonus room centrally situated in vibrant Jack London Square. A great opportunity to live in Oakland or as an easy commute into San Francisco with Ferry Service or Bart both within walking distance of the building.
A great layout that is bright with ample space and all of the amenities you’d expect of a top rate building. A superb open kitchen with bar seating, hardwood floors in the living and carpeted bedroom. The apartment also boasts a walk in closet, washer/dryer in the unit and a roof deck complete with BBQ and stunning 360 degree views.
– 1 Bedroom with Large Walk In Closet
– Bonus Room- Can be utilized as guest room or office
– 1 Bathroom with tub/shower combination
– Modern Stainless Kitchen with Ample Cabinet Space
– Laundry In Unit
– Double Pane Windows
– Wood Flooring
– Pets Welcome!!*
– Free access to majority of TV stations
– Water and Garbage Included
– High Speed Webpass/Direct TV/ Comcast/ AT&T Available
– Spectacular Roof Deck with BBQ, Patio Furniture and panoramic Views of Jack London Square, Waterfront, Bay, Bridge and the New Chase Arena (fire works!). Perfect for entertaining or enjoy a peaceful evening under the stars
– Secure Access
– Video Monitoring In Common Areas
– Spacious Common area/hallways
– 2 Levels of Parking
Jack London Square is situated along the Oakland/Alameda estuary and the San Francisco Bay Trail. Its been a working waterfront since the mid 1800’s and is now a well-known landmark as one of the Bay Area’s premier recreational, dining and commercial districts. Jack London Square offers a vibrant hub for outdoor recreation, events and the latest dining and entertainment options including Belcampo, Dyafa, Esports Arena Oakland, Farmhouse Kitchen, Forge Pizza, Lungomare, Plank, Rosenblum Cellars and more. Centrally located with multiple transportation options leading to all parts of the bay area including ferry service, Amtrak , bus and easy freeway access. Learn more at https://jacklondonsquare.com/
– Price based on a minimum of a one year lease
– **Parking negotiable- Must be taken with property currently valued at $205
– Security deposit 1.0x rent when FICO > 750
– *Pets negotiable
– Storage available
– Residents are able to take advantage of high end antenna system wired into each condominium to access the most popular TV stations. See agent for details and to confirm list of channels.