- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1350 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
***MOVE-IN SPECIAL: $205 discount the first 3 months! Special is reflected in listed price of $4295 – See Agent or Key Terms below for details***
Rent 6 Brighton Ave in Ingleside: This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home sits on top of the hill with views of the Pacific Ocean and the Ingleside neighborhood. The house features a sizable back yard, garage, and laundry room with washer and dryer. This home has a unique and flexible layout as it is split into upper and lower living areas. This layout works great for those that want separate living areas or those who will be working from home and want separate office space. It is also ideal for anyone who would like to rent out the lower portion on Airbnb!
The upper level features a renovated kitchen with gas range, stainless appliances, bar seating, and ample cabinet space for easy storage. The kitchen extends into an open floor plan with a separate living room and dining area for maximum utilization. The dining room extends naturally onto a sizable deck with views and is perfect for enjoying the areas many warm days. This level hosts two bedrooms and a large bathroom with tub and laundry hookups (although you have a Samsung stackable washer and dryer in the garage).
The lower level features a private entrance, direct access to the back yard, a kitchenette with refrigerator and sink, living room, bedroom, and full bathroom. This area makes a fantastic work space separate from your main living area for anyone working from home. Additional Bonus: Owner is open to residents utilizing space as an Airbnb rental.
The home is conveniently steps from public transportation and Ocean Avenue which is bustling with restaurants, cafes, and shops. There is also a Whole Foods only 2 blocks away.
– 3 Bedroom Home with Views!
– 2 Bathrooms
– 2x Living Rooms
– – Stainless Appliances
– – Bar Seating
– – Ample Kitchen Cabinets
– – Dishwasher
– – Garbage Disposal
– – Gas Range
– Dining Room
– Hardwood Floors
– Closet Organizers
– Washer/Dryer Included
– Smart Thermostat
– Sizable Backyard
– Whole Foods and Ocean Avenue Only 2 Blocks Away
– Approximately 5-7 Minute Walk to MUNI (K/T line) and Approximately 10 Minute Walk to Balboa BART Station
– Short Walk to SF City College
Ingleside is a mainly-residential neighborhood just off of Interstate 280 in southern San Francisco, about halfway between the Mission District and Downtown Daly City. Ocean Avenue serves as the commercial backbone of Ingleside, lined with everything from grocers and pharmacies to hip coffeehouses like Super Cue Café, low-key bars like Ocean Ale House, and quirky eateries like the Vietnamese/American-traditional diner Mayflower. City College of San Francisco – Ocean Campus borders the north side of the neighborhood and San Francisco State University is a few blocks to the west.
Contact Sue Bowers at email@example.com or 408-655-0147 to Rent 6 Brighton Ave in Ingleside today!
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Move-In Special: $205 discount for months 1-3; Base rent is $4500 and $4295 for months 1-3 – Delivered unfurnished – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Garage parking for 1 car with two additional off-street spaces included with rent – Additional storage in garage included with rent – Tenant responsible for utilities – 6 Brighton Ave., San Francisco, CA 94112 (Ingleside) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.