- 1 bathroom
- 230 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
- Rent controlled
- Laundry in Building
Description, features & terms
Now available in the heart of the vibrant, revitalized neighborhood of Hayes Valley! With wood flooring, a bay window, ample closet space that could be moved around if desired, and updated bathroom complete with bright accent tiles, this studio apartment is settled in one of the most walkable areas of San Francisco. Just steps away from a variety of boutiques, dessert shops, takeout, bars, and restaurants. This cohesive community also features a community garden, a pocket park with art installations, and access to music and theater near the Civic Center.
– Studio Apartment
– 1 Bathroom
– Efficiency Kitchen
– Convection Oven/Microwave
– 2 Closets
– Bay Window
– Wood Floors
– Roof Deck – Great for entertaining!
– Laundry in Building
– Walk Score: 99 – Walker’s Paradise
– Bike Score: 98 – Biker’s Paradise
– Steps to Shops and Restaurants of Hayes Valley
– Multiple Tech Shuttle Stops Nearby
– Steps to MUNI Bus Lines and Short Walk to MUNI Underground and BART
– Easy Walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, Nabila’s Organic Market, and Nick’s Market (amazing neighborhood market)
– Short Walk to Patricia’s Green, Alamo Square Park, and Dolores Park
– Short Walk to Shops and Restaurants of Lower Haight, Duboce Triangle, Mission, Castro, and NOPA
– Few Blocks to Entrance to 101S and I-80E and Bay Bridge for Easy Commute
– Security deposit = 1x of a months rent for security deposit when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Unit delivered unfurnished – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – 12 month minimum lease term – Tenant will reimburse owner $100 per month for Electricity, Water, Sewer, Gas and Trash – Available NOW! Listed price is for unit #3 and is reflective of the $75.00 discount owner will provide tenant if Laundry is not available for use.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.