- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2600 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This bright, fabulous penthouse offers convenient living and great amenities in the coveted Hayes Valley! With over 2,600 square feet of living space spanning two floors, plus a third floor with a landing that opens up to a huge rooftop deck, there’s plenty of room to stretch out for some much-needed reprieve or come together for quality time in one of the multiple gathering areas while sheltering in place.
Go to ReLISTO .com to see full details and Video!
The main level boasts an open floor plan for the primary living areas – A huge living room and dining area are outfitted with a surround sound system and gas fireplace, as well as lots of windows and great natural lighting. Just off of the living and dining space is the beautiful contemporary kitchen, which features bar seating, beautiful glassed-front cabinets, granite countertops, and is equipped with stainless steel Viking appliances. Two of the home’s three bedrooms are on the first level, each with ample closets, and one with a private attached bathroom.
On the second level is a great entertaining room that can be converted into a co-working space or a fourth bedroom, decked out with a dry bar with large built-in bookshelf-style storage. From here you’ll have access to one of the two outdoor decks via double doors on either side of the gas fireplace. The deck is great for grilling out, or just enjoying some relaxing time outside in your own private space. The second floor is also home to a great master bedroom, which has more than enough room for a king-sized bed plus storage aplenty with two closets, one of which is a large walk-in with built-in organization. A premium en-suite limestone master bathroom contains luxurious upgrades, such as a comfortable jetted soaking tub, a separate shower with a steam feature, and double shower heads, plus a double vanity.
A landing on the third floor brings you to a massive private rooftop deck. From here, you’ll have beautiful views of the surrounding Hayes Valley and the ability to really make the space your own with loads of room for furniture many layout possibilities, and additional BBQ equipment. Planter boxes line the perimeter of the deck, allowing additional customization through the endless options to brighten up the space with a lush environment of greenery.
To top it all off, this amazing penthouse is in a fantastic location situated in trendy Hayes Valley, surrounded by great restaurants, take-out options, a nearby gourmet market, parks, and more!
– 3 Bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– Master bedroom features a luxurious en-suite limestone bathroom
— Jetted soaking tub
— Separate shower with steam feature and double shower heads
— Double vanity
– Open living room and dining area with gas fireplace
– Built-in surround sound speakers
– Recessed lighting
– Kitchen with granite countertops, bar seating, and stainless premium Viking appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– Stacked washer and dryer on the main level
– Second-floor entertaining area with wet bar, wine refrigerator, gas fireplace, private balcony access
– Walk-in closets
– Hardwood flooring throughout
– High ceilings
– Blackout shades and blinds provided
– Huge private third-floor rooftop deck with loads of customization potential
– 12-month lease term (Negotiable) – Security deposit: 1x of a month’s rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Landlord responsible for garbage -Dogs negotiable – Sorry, no cats – Non-smoking unit – 1 garage parking space available $205/month. Preference is given to applicants who secure parking with the unit. – Extra storage available – Bike storage available -*Disclaimer: 537 Linden St., #537, San Francisco, CA 94102 in San Franciscos Hayes Valley is presented by ReLISTO, a California Real Estate Brokerage (DRE #01877685), serving as a representative for local landlords residential properties. The information provided is for marketing and rental/leasing purposes. It’s shared across various websites and could change during that process. For accurate details, please reach out to the assigned agent via the ReLISTO website. ReLISTO does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information provided, such as descriptions, terms, measurements, or property conditions. Consumers must verify these details independently. ReLISTO accepts no liability in this regard, and no financial or legal advice is provided through this listing. As an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider, we promote non-discriminatory practices. By accessing this listing, you confirm your understanding and agreement with this disclaimer’s terms and conditions. Rent Ordinance Section 37.9F. This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.