- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 780 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Parking: Street
- Rent includes: Electricity, Garbage, Gas, Heat, Water, Internet
Description, features & terms
This architecturally appealing and beautiful1 bedroom, 1 bathroom penthouse apartment near the Financial District was renovated in 2014 to provide the most stylish, up-to-date accommodations available. The owner spared no expense to make this a comfortable stay, including a fully equipped chef’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances; a bathroom with stylish high-end fixtures and a washlet; and an in-unit washer and dryer.
The classic 1920s period building in lower Nob Hill has charming apartments and crown moldings. It is around the corner from the Olympic Club and conveniently located near Union Square and San Francisco’s Financial District. NOTE: There is no parking with this unit or building. There are numerous public garages, both outdoors and indoors in the area.
– 1 Bedroom
– 1 Bathroom
– Available furnished
– Living room with TV and internet available
– Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances
— Bertazzoni gas oven/range
— Fisher Paykel refrigerator
— Bosch dishwasher
— Cookware and kitchenware
– Queen-sized bed with linens in bedroom
– Washer/dryer in-unit
– Located near restaurants and shopping
– Convenient freeway and public transit access
– Utilities are an additional fee adjusted to number of people
– Minimum month 12 lease term – Security deposit: 1.5x of a months rent – Delivered furnished- Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – Available now
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.