- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1130 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Located on the north slope of sunny Potrero Hill, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Victoria Mews condo is filled with amenities and features breathtaking city views. This exceptional home presents a well-designed floor plan illuminated by an abundance of natural light. The well-situated downtown/bridge view condo includes a spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace. The main living area opens to the kitchen and balcony overlooking also with panoramic downtown views. The updated kitchen has stainless appliances and ample cabinet space. This condo includes a master suite with a remodeled bathroom; a second bedroom, and a second remodeled full bathroom, with a total of 1,130 sq. ft. of living space. In-unit laundry, and 1-car parking complete the home.
Living at Victoria Mews is like living in a country club resort immerse in a lush green forest with walking trails along a babbling brook. The property also features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, tennis courts, a workout room, a sauna, and a community meeting space. Located on a coveted, tranquil block in Potrero, close to Whole Foods and the nearby cafes and restaurants on 18th & 20th, it rates a WalkScore of 95. Easy freeway access as well. This is city living at its finest.
Potrero Hill’s steep roads, colorful rows of homes, and small-town quality feel make it popular with those who enjoy full access to the bustling city but prefer a quiet place to lay their heads. The main shopping corridor, 18th Street, has quaint eateries and shops. On the neighborhood’s eastern edge, industrial-cool Dogpatch, with hip bars and eateries, runs along the waterfront.
– The tenants will be in direct contact with the property owner/landlord after moving-in. This is better in the long term for renters since it is more likely the owner will make investment in the home and will be very responsive to repairs and maintenance.
– 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
– New Carpet Installed Recently
– Living room with wood-burning fireplace
– Laundry in-unit
– Private balcony with beautiful downtown views
– Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
– Master suite with remodeled bathroom
– Located in the desirable Victoria Mews condominium complex
– 1 car parking in secure on-site garage available, $150.00
– Heated outdoor swimming pool
– Fitness center
– Community meeting space
– Tranquil landscaped garden with walking paths, waterfalls, and charming streams
– Tennis courts
– Spa/hot tub
– Professionally managed complex
– Close to public transportation and easy 101 and 280 freeway access
– -Move In Special First Month’s Rent of $3,995.00, then reverts to Base rent of *4,495.00 for remaining lease term – Minimum 6 month lease – Security deposit = 1.5x monthly rent – Pets negotiable – Non-smoking unit – Landlord pays water/sewer and trash service – Unit delivered unfurnished – One secured garage parking is available, $150.00
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.