- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 592 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Internet
Description, features & terms
Unit #306 at 285 Lee Street is a top floor unit that gets plenty of natural light. This beautifully remodeled top floor 1 bedroom plus office nook, 1 bathroom apartment located in Adams Point. This home has an open floor plan that leads onto a large balcony providing lots of natural light. Truly a sophisticated remodel completed with Karndean floors; full kitchen with Frigidaire and Bosch stainless steel appliances, and white quartz countertops. Sleek modern fixtures and lighting with cabinets created locally by Treasure Island Woodworks. Complete with a full bathroom with floating vanity with shower over tub and a large walk in closet with built-in closet organizers.
In tune with today’s needs, 285 Lee Street provides a pet washing station, bike storage, garage parking, and EV charging stations. Homes are equipped with USB ports plus state-of-the-art cost-effective solutions including energy-efficient appliances, Nest thermostat systems, LED light fixtures, and water-saving toilets. The building is wired for cable TV and Webpass high-speed internet.
Please note that some photos may be of a different but similar unit.
– 1.5 months free rent! (The price listed is the average rent over a 12-month period; 45 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $2,600.)
– Free WebPass (high speed internet) for a year – $50 per month value
• 1bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 592 sq. ft.
• Remodeled and updated
• Open living and kitchen area
• Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and breakfast bar; custom backsplash; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven and Bosch dishwasher; custom cabinets by Treasure Island Woodworks
• Large walk-in closet
• Upscale bathroom with shower over tub, floating vanity, and water-saving toilet
• Beautiful flooring by Karndean
• USB outlets
• Ceiling fan
• High- end LED light fixtures
• Double- paned windows
• Nest thermostat system with Honeywell heating in bedrooms
• Parking available
• Pets considered on an individual basis
• Remodeled exterior and interior
• Lockers for package receipt
• Telephone entry system compatible with cell phones
• Laundry rooms on each floor with 2 shared washers and dryers
• Trash chutes on each floor
• Pet bathing station
• WebPass high-speed internet
• Bike storage available
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and groceries with a Walk Score of 87
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent + $200 – Utilities included: None – Delivered unfurnished – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional $50 pet rent and $500 deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for an additional fee, $175
285 Lee St., #306
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
The City of Oakland’s Fair Chance Housing Ordinance requires that rental housing providers display the notice to applicants found here: https://www.oaklandca.gov/resources/fair-chance-access-to-housing-ordinance