- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
Stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Ashbury Heights with lovely modern design updates. Featuring an open floor plan with a spacious living room/dining area and kitchen, which is outfitted with lots of cabinet space, stainless appliances, bar seating, and soft-close cabinet doors. Each of the three bedrooms has ample closet space, plus the second bedroom contains an alcove with shelving, perfect for an office area. The primary bedroom boasts a large nook and has an en-suite bathroom. Additional features include dimmable lighting, luxury vinyl plank flooring, and individually controlled room heating/cooling.
This home is situated just a short walk from nearby Buena Vista Park, Corona Heights Park, numerous walking trails, and the historic obelisk at Mount Olympus, as well as a quick drive to Golden Gate Park and the UCSF Parnassus Campus. It is also an easy walk to the shops and restaurants of Cole Valley and the Haight Ashbury.
– Newly remodeled
– Private entrance
– 3 bedroom**
– 2 bathroom
– In-bedroom alcove with shelving makes for potential office space
– Spacious, open concept living/dining/kitchen area
– Modern kitchen with stainless appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
— Soft-close cabinets
— Breakfast bar
– Laundry room
– Luxury vinyl plank flooring
– Huge hall closet
– Dimmable/recessed lighting
– Automatic shut-off light switch
– Individual room heating/cooling
– Charming Victorian architecture
– Close to parks, walking trails, shops, and restaurants
– Short walk to the shops, restaurants, and cafes of Cole Valley and Haight Ashbury
– Easy walk to UCSF Parnassus Campus
– Steps to Mt. Olympus and close to Buena Vista Park, Corona Heights Park, Tank Hill, Panhandle, and Golden Gate Park
– Short walk to hiking trails in Mount Sutro
– Easy walk to Walgreens, Cole Hardware, Whole Foods, Gus’ Community Market, and other markets
– Easy commute to I-280, US-101, and I-80
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >640 and good references – Utilities not included – Delivered unfurnished – No parking – Pets negotiable with additional deposit – No smoking
**This is a converted 3 bedroom, but each room has a closet and window.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this listing is intended solely for marketing purposes and is presented by ReLISTO, acting as the representative of local landlords for the leasing and management of their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO a residential leasing and property management broker operates as a California Real Estate Brokerage under DRE #01877685.
Prospective tenants should note that the information contained herein is aimed at identifying properties of interest for rental or lease purposes. Please be aware that this property is syndicated to various websites, and during the information transfer process, modifications may occur. To ensure accurate details, consumers are encouraged to contact the designated agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website.
ReLISTO explicitly disclaims any guarantee, warranty, or representation regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), or any other information provided. It is the consumer’s responsibility to independently verify the aforementioned details, and ReLISTO shall not be held liable in connection therewith. Please note that no financial or legal advice is offered through this listing.
ReLISTO operates as an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
By using or accessing this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the aforementioned disclaimer, and you agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.