- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1300 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Outdoor
- Rent controlled
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
This lovely, renovated top-floor flat in the heart of Inner Mission has ample space and is dotted with original Edwardian features. A large great room boasts gorgeous checkerboard wood flooring, a decorative fireplace with original face, and a bright bay window. Just off the living room is a spacious dining room that has historically been used as an additional bedroom. The huge, modern kitchen toward the back of the flat has gorgeous tiling, beautiful counters, loads of cabinet and counter space, and is outfitted with new stainless appliances, as well as a dining area by the sunny windows, which provides a warm, comforting dining atmosphere. Throughout this amazing flat you’ll find amazing natural lighting from the home’s grand windows, gorgeous dark inlays in the hardwood flooring, and period-style medallions at the base of the luminaires, combining the contemporary design elements with classic Edwardian details.
Located in the heart of one of SF’s busiest neighborhoods, you’ll be just steps away from all the shops, eateries, and cafes of bustling 24th St. Garfield Square is a short walk to the south, and several public transportation stops are nearby. With a Walk Score of 96 and a Bike Score of 99, this location is a dream for getting around the area without the hassle of car traffic.
– 2 bedrooms
– Formal dining room or converted 3rd bedroom.
– 1 bathroom
– Tastefully renovated in a modern-contemporary style
– Spacious living room with decorative fireplace and lovely checkerboard wood flooring
– Modern kitchen with adjacent dining area and stainless appliances
— Gas stove/range
— Walk-in pantry
– Dining room
– Lustrous bathroom with walk-in shower
– Amazing natural light
– Bay windows throughout
– Gorgeous wood flooring with inlays
– Stacked washer/dryer in-unit
– High ceilings
– Edwardian details
– Parking available – See Agent for details
– Walk Score: 96
– Bike Score: 99
– Steps to shops, restaurants, cafes, and markets on 24th Street Corridor
– Short walk to BART and multiple MUNI lines
– Steps to Garfield Square – a 3.5-acre neighborhood hub with athletic courts, a swimming pool, picnic grounds, and public art
– Short walk to tennis courts, baseball diamond, other athletic fields, playground, and Potrero del Sol (largest skatepark in SF)
– Easy walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, and markets in the Mission District
– Short walk to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and CPMC Mission Bernal Campus
– Easy walk to multiple alleys/corridors of popular street art
– Close to Precita Park and Bernal Heights Park
– Near Bernal Heights, Noe Valley, Potrero Hill, and Dogpatch
-Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1.5x months rent – Cats allowed – No smoking – Utilities not included – Parking available (see Agent for details)
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.