- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1247 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Outdoor
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
Enjoy this single family home that has a craftsman-style charm and located blocks from the desirable Rockridge neighborhood. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,254 sq. ft. home is spacious with hardwood floors and is located on a tree-lined street minutes from College Avenue. Relax in a large living room with fireplace, formal dining room with original built-ins. The master suite features a sun room in the back. Enjoy gardening and barbecues in the spacious backyard. There’s also a full-size washer and dryer and a driveway for 1 car.
372 Hudson Street is located in Oakland’s Rockridge neighborhood just 1 block from College Avenue and near Rockridge BART station.
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– 1,254 sq. ft. per owner
– Large living room with fireplace
– Formal dining room with custom built-in shelving
– Large kitchen with gas oven/range
– Master bedroom has a bonus sun room
– Second bedroom can be used as a guest room or office
– Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
– Large backyard perfect for gardening and barbecues
– Conveniently located near the Rockridge BART station and College Avenue
– Easy access to highways and minutes away from UC Berkeley
– Pets will be considered on an individual basis