- 3.5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2027 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
Description, features & terms
This luxury house is located on Telegraph Hill, one of San Francisco’s most coveted areas. This tri-level home has been recently remodeled with a super flexible open layout.
The large bedroom on the main floor has multiple closets and an in-suite bathroom. It can be used as the primary bedroom or a fantastic office and/or guest room. There is also a large living area and an additional full bathroom for guest use. The living area opens into the modern kitchen, which has top-of-the-line appliances and ample cupboard and counter space perfect for making a snack or preparing a gourmet meal.
Upstairs you can have 2 bedrooms each with their own closet that share a bathroom or create an amazing suite encompassing the entire top floor. This floor also leads to a double level roof deck with panoramic views including Coit Tower – perfect for unwinding after a long day or entertaining!
On the lower level there is a large room that would make a great media/theater room or workout room. This room leads to the garage with room for 2 cars to park tandem plus additional room for storage. The washer and dryer and a huge storage room are also on this level.
This home is a true gem and is only steps away from many of the city’s most iconic locations, as well as the shops, restaurants and cafes of the vibrant North Beach neighborhood.
– 3 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Bonus room – Perfect for a media room or workout room
– Gourmet kitchen with island and stainless appliances, including gas range, dishwasher, microwave, and garbage disposal
– Tons of storage space
– 2-story roof deck with views
– Juliet balcony
– Multiple sunlights
– Recessed lighting
– Wood flooring
– High ceilings
– 2 car garage
– Laundry in unit
– Walk Score: 100
– Steps to shops, restaurants, and cafes of North Beach
– Steps to Washington Square Park and Coit Tower
– Short walk to multiple MUNI bus lines
– Easy walk to Financial District and Union Square
– Close to Safeway
– Short walk to markets, shops, and restaurants of Chinatown
– Close to shops and restaurants in Marina, Cow Hollow, and Russian Hill
– Easy walk to waterfront and the Embarcadero
– Short walk to Hult International Business School of San Francisco
– Minimum Lease Term: 1 year
– Security Deposit: 1 month’s rent with qualifying FICO score and good references
– Utilities: Not included
– Pets: Negotiable
– No smoking
– Square footage approximate